Phone Systems & Broadband
Create a professional impression to callers and increase efficiency of call handling
Quick and Easy Installation
Preconfigured phones and managed phone number porting makes your life easier
Flexible Phone System - Work from Anywhere
Take your lines and extensions wherever you need them at short notice
Cheaper calls and bundled minutes. Internal calls are free.
Reduce Engaged Tones with Multiple Lines
Additional lines cost much less with VoIP
Auto-attendant, Music on Hold and Promotional Messages on Hold
Transfer to internal extension, pickup group or external number (e.g. mobile)
A Phone System for Your Business
A business phone system needs to add value to your bottom line. Our flexible phone system goes where you go, and expands as your business grows! Whether you need two phone lines or two hundred, RSS are at your side. We setup your system according to your requirements. From initial call greeting to automated caller direction, we help make sure your most important clients can reach the relevant person, team or voicemail. The results are less busy tones, more answered calls and a much better experience for your clients. When a prospective or existing client calls your business, make sure that your phone system helps them to reach you so that they don’t call someone else!
Business Phone SystemBenefits to Your Business
- Choice of Phones: We have a vast suite of desk phones, headsets (wired and wireless) and softphones available to suit any number of configurations. We help you select the correct hardware for your needs by assessing what you require and recommending the best solution. We set up and preconfigure everything before delivery, so you can plug in and go. Full training is provided on our easy-to-use phones. If you need any help, we are just a phone call away. Optionally, you can have one of our engineers in attendance to set up your new phones and provide training on site.
- Choice of Phone Numbers: We make porting your existing phone numbers to our platform easy. Why not add additional phone numbers to expand the reach of your business? Our cloud based VOIP platform allows you to cost effectively add extra phone numbers in virtually any geographical area. So if you have an unmanned office in Edinburgh but would like calls routed to your Glasgow office via an Edinburgh number, you can do that with our system.
- Caller ID: When you call your customers you may wish to show your business number every time. With our system your desired caller ID will show to whoever you call, wherever you call from. Using one of our free softphone apps on phone, tablet or laptop – or using a desk phone – you can use this feature to present a professional impression and reduce the number of ignored or rejected phone calls to your clients.
- Take Calls Anywhere: Never miss another call. With our VoIP system you can accept calls from virtually any location – car, home, office or outside. Calls are routed according to your needs which can be based on factors such as time of day and availability. Flexible and responsive routing options mean that if you are on a phone call or otherwise unable to answer, the call is automatically routed to another person, team or voicemail.
- Call Transfer: Instead of asking your client to call another number, why not transfer them directly using one of our desk phones or softphones? Transfer a call to another VoIP user or transfer them to any external phone number so that they can have their query dealt with in one call.
- Auto Attendant: Routing your calls to the correct person or department first-time can mean that your callers have their query attended to much more quickly. Additionally, your staff can spend more time on their core duties. Whilst too many layers of options can be frustrating for callers, one or two menu options can help direct calls to the most suitable person or team. Once routed, the caller will be directed to a ring group, individual or call queue.
- Ring Groups: Ring groups can transform the efficiency of your inbound call handling. The system can ring any number of call handlers (they can be physically distanced in different offices or even in their homes) as part of a ring group. Certain agents or groups can be given a higher priority. For example if a caller dials for ‘service’ then the 1st line service group phones will ring. If no answer or all busy then the 2nd line service group could ring. If there is still no reply or all agents busy then the system could automatically call the sales department. And so-on. Individuals can be part of one or more ring groups, providing ultimate flexibility and optimal service for your clients and customers.
- Music on Hold: Use the system default music or supply your own so callers are not left in silence during hold time or while in a call queue. Alternatively, utilise the time your callers spend waiting to inform them of products or services that may benefit them, using a pre-recorded message or sequence of messages.
- Out-of-Hours: Do you offer an emergency or out-of hours service? With our system you can get a low-cost dedicated phone number which can be easily directed to any user extension or phone number. Often, this will be a mobile phone number and the redirection can be altered immediately at any time using our cloud-based portal. This means you can change it to suit your needs.
- Integrations: Integrating your telephone system with your CRM or business systems can provide significant productivity gains to your organisation. For example, know who is calling and quickly get their details on the screen or simply click on their contact number to automatically make your handset dial the number. We have over 100 integrations available including Sage, MS Access and SalesForce.
- Cloud Platform: Use the RSS cloud platform to manage your phone system, or leave it all to us. For the most part, your system can remain ‘untouched’ after initial setup. However, you may wish to occasionally redirect a user extension or phone number. The cloud platform also provides a full breakdown of all your call records so you can monitor and reveiw call activity. Call recording is also available.
- Highly Scalable: RSS uses a highly redundant service-provider grade communications platform. This means that whether you have one user extension or one thousand, RSS are at your side. Our solutions are suitable for home, office, multi-office and call-centre applications.
Is your Broadband up to Speed?
VoIP uses the internet to provide fast, flexible and low-cost call routing. Thanks to advanced codecs and compression methods, the bandwidth used is generally minimal. However, we are able to evaluate your line connection and advise if your current bandwidth availability and usage should be upgraded.
RSS now also provide broadband solutions to businesses and are able to provide competitive packages that include VoIP lines. This may be preferred for a ‘one stop shop’ where we can support all aspects of your broadband and phone requirements.